Saturday 30 January 2010

Busy day

Tom and Billy in the sun.
Woke up late feeling a bit grumpy, I think it was because there was just so much to do today. Max is off on his school ski trip later tonight, so he needed "help" (haha) getting his stuff packed, it was a bit like pulling teeth. It didn't take as long as I thought it would, but it was a painful experience! I'm sure he will have a great time but of course I am worrid about him.
The dog has it right, he spent most of today asleep in front of the fire, Tom and I took him on a nice walk in the sunshine. We stopped and sat on a rock enjoying the sun and view. Billy managed to squeeze himself between us, he closed his eyes in the sunshine and looked very content.
I did some sketching this afternoon, not much but it was relaxing and good to find time today to do something creative.

No comments: