Sunday 14 February 2010

Valentine's day

I have had such a lovely, relaxing and special day with the 2 loves in my life, T and Billy dog! T is always very romantic and makes such an effort to make me feel loved, this year was extra special because I'm not myself at the moment and he was so thoughtful.
T made a delicious breakfast and lunch. Later we went to the RSPB's reserve at Radipole Lake, I have wanted to go for ages, the walkways are great with lots of places to stop and look down the reed beds at different birds. We saw about 20 different species. This evening we went for a marvelous meal at the Blue Fish, as always the food was delicious with great flavors and interesting combinations, T's desert was pineapple and chili ! Felt anxious about work and the wedding party today but nether anxieties stopped me enjoying day.

No comments: